Hotfoot-WookieHotfoot-Wookie

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Ultimate Arnie Soundboard Ultimate Arnie Soundboard

Lol, the ultimate Arnie Soundboard!

Jeez, this sound board is just so friggin' perfect! The audio is crisp, you have that handy thing in the corner indicating what film the sounds are from (very clever touch, I may add), there are dozens to choose from, and some of them, when pieced together, make some genuinely dialogue. These clips are so perfectly arranged, and they sound so good, that a conversation could be kept up for hours. Good job!

Family Guy Soundboard 200 Family Guy Soundboard 200

Eww, that was brutal...

Jeez, the sound quality was terrible, the background pictures were kinda blurry (bitmaps, I presume-png.'s are way better) and half of the sounds were really good quotes, just lumps of dialogue taken from the show. You should of just had generic words, like a normal soundboard does. This was all crackling, fuzzy, and there was far too much background music. I hate to sound like an arcade machine, but "Please Try Again"...

Journera Journera

Man, that was realy cool

This has got to be the most mario-iffic game I have ever played!

Wajaholic responds:

Lol well mario ruled! ..so im guessing mario-iffic is good? :D Thanks!

The Bounce The Bounce

I loved that game, sooooo much!

Oh man, that was the sweetest game ever!

Save The Ring! Save The Ring!

Nice sprites, or did you home-make them?

I thought at first it was pretty strange, but that was befoe I played it! It had a faint, distinct remenince of a Nes game, Solstice.

cableshaft responds:

Robert drew all the art in the game using a Wacom tablet and Flash. And I've never played Solstice. I'll have to try it now.

Lone Faction Lone Faction

Generally fast-paced, but always a masterpiece.

Unfortunately, the repetitive music gave a distinct style of absolute robotics, but that blended well with the setting. Anamatronic violence allowed for no gore that would harm a younger viewer's psychiatric well-being. It was a rather stylish platformer, with a twist which was, because of no alternate targetting other than straight lines, it meant that to get the best of the in-game AI you must time attacks perfectly. The artwork was amazing, and a PS2 or Xbox release would attract hundreds of thousands of buys!

Gravity Ball 2 Gravity Ball 2

This was an amazing improvement on the proper game

This game was a great improvement on the original game of Gravity Ball. The sound was quite flat, and on the last level it had to laugh when, after all orbs were illuminated, stages appeared all over the place! I'm waiting for a Metroid or Sonic version, (the title character of either title would make a magnificent gravity ball!) though mabye Mario wouldn't be to bad either!

Alien vs. Predator: PONG Alien vs. Predator: PONG

Ahh, good ol' pong!

Ahh, good ol' pong to relax you when depressed. The lovely in-game pictures reminded me that whoever wins Pong...um, the other guy loses. That techno sound playing in it was slightly flat. Sure, Pong needs to be fast-paced and up-beat, but Predator and Alien films both had a darker, more sinister mood...Mwa Ha Ha Ha! With no violence except for pictures of the A's and the P's fighting, this game may no appeal to some of the more mentally unstable individuals playing this game, or reading this review. The interactivity wasn't the most difficult as all that was necessary was a mouse and a brain. (Perhaps too challanging for a few gamers!) Also, there was no humor added or required for Pong, Aliens or Predator. Now at a guess, Mr. Triple Sixes Pyro probably favours Predators as he used a lot of Predator-related icons. Verily I must bid you adieu. (This is probably a relief to you all!)
P.S: If anybody hates SaladFingers or Waterman in any significanmt way, some guys are coming for you!

Wanion responds:

Thank you for the review.

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

That was totally Hagrid, man!

That was totally Hagrid, man!

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Agh! Zombies...um, yeah...

This certain submission had quaint humor and a touch of class. I found it particularly slow, but I guess that's how zombies are meant to move! All in all, this submission was avidly entertaining and graphically sound.