Hotfoot-WookieHotfoot-Wookie

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

unbelievable

The combination of an aquatic version of MGA and actually having Egoraptor voice all the fishy puns is like some sort of crazy dream

Seinfeld Wrong Seinfeld Wrong

Newman!

That was excellent, but Seinfeld's laugh-track thew the whole thing off. It was good though, make some more

[10JD]DOWN WITH KK [10JD]DOWN WITH KK

Well, in retrospect, the torment didn't last...

The cartoon was reall just... bleh. I thought at first, with the cat character. that something was actually going to happen, but alas, it was simply a suicide note from thyat flash to be blammed. The art was okay, but the animation was lacking, and there was quite an abrupt end. Also, when the guy started suing, seriously dude, I would sue your lip-syncing classes if I were you

10JD responds:

well I was not trying to lip sync watch my animations like blam on NG you thats a good example of my lip sync ability

Army Smileys Army Smileys

There wasn't much going on

There wasn't much plot, the graphics were okay, some of the perspective on things like top-down view or the soldiers turning looked banal at best and why the f**k would he cock an AK?

Blueled responds:

rofl! erm.... it had a really big Mod =P

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

A simply wonderous piece of art.

This, and all your flash cartoons, are the complete pinnicle of flash animation. They capture such a classic fairytale feeling in a fantastic Lord of the Rings style enviroment. Every cartoon in the Brackenwood Legacy is a treat for the eyes and ears. This cartoon and all your others are visually overwhelming. Kepp up the fantastic, awe-inspiring work.

The Drug Deal The Drug Deal

Meh, it was so-so....

It wasn't too badly animated, or anything, but you cut it way too short! It was a lot of build-up for nothing. Forget about to-be-continued, just release it all at once, silly-noodles!

Android X-19 Android X-19

Graphically Fantastic, and with an impressionable

That was fantastic artwork, and the Android looked superb. It obviously had major influences from Dragonball Z, which lended to the effect. Keep up the superior work!

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

Sweet!

Wow, nice one! Your unique, simplistic and overall effective characters (along with every other aspect of your cartoons) really shined through in this one, as in every one. By the way, I got Alien Hominid on the PS2, and was blown away. Congratulations on everything!

DanPaladin responds:

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

Sprite-combat perfection in all it's glory.

For the love of God, this is one of the (if not the) most overwhelming sprite-fight in a long time. The motion was so fluid, and there were so many creavtive attack positions. That was an utterly fantastic battle, a true epic. In other words: w00t! 5 4LL t3h w4y!!!!!!

3-ALi 3-ALi

Wowzers, bowsers!

Dude, that was freakin' awesome. Although the sound was a tad muffled, that was the sweetest thing I've seen all day. It was like a dream from too many manga films and episodes of family guy, mixed with a Van Gogh painting... of DOOM!!!